A few newbie questions

caffeine_demon

Hi,

Booked on one of the UK cruises at the end of may, and had a few questions:

1-on the "premium plus" package, it says it includes "Room service food and drinks" - is that all food, or just snacks?
 - And it says "drinks from theme bar menus" - what bars on board are "theme bars"?

2- as well as breakfast/lunch and dinner in the main restaurant/buffet, what other food is included?

3 - any ideas how much starship club drinks will be?

Ta!

52 minutes ago, caffeine_demon said:

Hi,

Booked on one of the UK cruises at the end of may, and had a few questions:

1-on the "premium plus" package, it says it includes "Room service food and drinks" - is that all food, or just snacks?
 - And it says "drinks from theme bar menus" - what bars on board are "theme bars"?

2- as well as breakfast/lunch and dinner in the main restaurant/buffet, what other food is included?

3 - any ideas how much starship club drinks will be?

Ta!

sample room service menu attached, I think this is fairly standard.  As far as I can tell the theme bars are just things like champagne bar, where drinks are more than the premium package price, but I’ve never seen any real answer on this lol

I don’t think anyone has been able to get prices for the Starship club yet.

BA082B8B-11E4-4EC0-A5DA-7E968ADA3743.jpeg

Edited by rattla

Just now, caffeine_demon said:

Thanks - Is the room service component of the premier plus package the same as from the "fantastica" experience?

so room service is made up of two elements.  Delivery fee and the cost of the items.

Going for Fantastica, or above, the delivery Fee is waved, so you only pay for the food. I.e. on Bella you would pay for Delivery and for food.

if you upgrade to Premium Plus, you would get the food free, so if in Fantastica and Premium Plus, you wouldn’t pay anything for it to be delivered.  N.B. Continental Breakfast is supplied free, so you wouldn’t need Premium Plus drinks package to get that delivered free.

23 minutes ago, caffeine_demon said:

Awesome! cheers!

Now why can't they make it a bit clearer on the website?

🤪

And don't forget to tip for room service! 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, reef112 said:

I'm on Bella, and I've upgraded to premium plus.... Does this mean I'll still have to pay delivery fees for room service food and drinks? Slightly confused!

i would say so, as that’s one of the key benefits of Fantastica that you don’t have to pay the delivery feee, but don’t have any experience of this, so you would be best to check with them unless someone else has had experience of this combination.

• Like 1