MSC for Me App

Waju

7 hours ago, Huntingdon1701 said:

Not sure, but I think that is one of the things that only appears when on board and connected to their wifi, along with the daily planners. 

Thank you - that makes sense when I think about it!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

You should be able to access it. It should be just your msc booking ref first name and surname and works on Virtuosa. I have just tried mine just to see if it was working ok as i'm on Virtuosa on Thursday and its worked OK. 

Edited by Cruiseforever11
  • Thanks 1

I just sailed on Bellissima, it allowed me to log in about a week before I traveled but when you are onboard it changes to become a completely different app. I tried to take a screenshot of it but for security reasons this isn't allowed.

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...

I've just booked our first cruise - Grandiosa Med cruise this summer. I've paid the deposit with the remainder due in early June. I've downloaded the app and have a few questions for experienced MSC cruisers...

1. I live in Switzerland so the booking number takes me to a German language app. I can change the language to English in profile/settings, however when I click through on anything e.g. excursions or speciality dining, it reverts back to German. Is there any workaround?

2. In 'Cruise' Activities' I select 'Purchased items' and it says I have not purchased any items, even though I have purchase drinks packages, fun passes, valet port parking. Does this change either when fully paid or when onboard? 

3. I have an Aurea class balcony cabin. In the App, it says I have 'My Choice' and dine at 'Any restaurant and any time'. However, when I spoke with MSC booking agent I was told that we had to dine in the allocated Aurea restaurant, and that we couldn't just choose any of the MDRs. Does anyone know which is correct? 

Many thanks in advance!