MSC World Europa Sales open in 10 days time

stuart2468

1 hour ago, sidari said:

So you board the day before us, friends from Ireland are also on this cruise, did you book Aurea or Fantastica ?

Aurea mainly for the freestyle dining so not sure what else it includes.  Had a quick look, it says private sundeck and spa access which is great.  Nor sure what the rest entails, think its a massage and or a tanning session.  Hoping someone who has sailed Aurea can enlighten me please?

1 minute ago, deniseatnycs said:

Aurea mainly for the freestyle dining so not sure what else it includes.  Had a quick look, it says private sundeck and spa access which is great.  Nor sure what the rest entails, think its a massage and or a tanning session.  Hoping someone who has sailed Aurea can enlighten me please?

Aurea has a separate sundeck usually with a bar, One massage each of up to one hour, always very good, access to the Spa for duration of the cruise and a sun lamp session, never used it but my other half has. Anytime Dining and newer ships have a separate Dining room.

Don’t forget the complimentary reed infuser with the dedicated MSC scent (and it really does smell just like the onboard scent) as well as an included drinks package.   It’s yet to be determined which of the Easy packages it’ll be but, for now, just assume that’ll be at least the Easy one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beamafar said:

They upgrade the Aurea included package to Premium when (and where) the promotion is running. 

That's it exactly, Bea!... I just added the "where" thing because there seems to be several on the boards that haven't noticed that MSC works differently country by country for ages. For example: Currently the UK has mostly the usual promotional drinks package offer... While here in PT it is the 2 for 1 deal with gratuities built in but no drinks package at all!... Have a nice day!...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deniseatnycs said:

Thats what I said to my husband no 17 which is usual but 13 is a first, unless Im wrong

First time I have ever heard of Deck 13 being missing, certainly on an MSC ship.