ICK SMOKING....where can I stay away from it...

kellanderson

OCD I am confused - not sure from where ILOVDOXIES is coming. One post appears to support what you and I said and the next doesn't?????? At any rate I have a mini doxie and love her to death. She tried to crawl in the suitcase last week when we were packing for the cruise - as if to say she was going!! ha ha

OCD I am confused - not sure from where ILOVDOXIES is coming. One post appears to support what you and I said and the next doesn't?????? At any rate I have a mini doxie and love her to death. She tried to crawl in the suitcase last week when we were packing for the cruise - as if to say she was going!! ha ha

I agree with you.. Some answers should be clairified better..

I hear you on the mini doxie.. I have a staffordshire terrier.. and he gets quite upset when I don't bring him places.. He even goes to work with me an sleeps under the desk... Wish we could bring them on the ships.

Get real.

Smokers have fewer and fewer places to smoke.

Precisely! And that, good friend, is "reality." Do you honestly believe that the move to limit smoking in public areas will be reversed? If smokers were smart, they would buy into realistic solutions which address the very real concern of non-smokers.

Sorry to confuse you.

I'm a smoler and so is my husband, we are considerate smokers and would NEVER smoke in a non smoking area, or throw cigs overboard.

That said, how can smking in the OPEN AIR bother anyway---being way too anal here folks.

As far as less places to smoke---an example when we were first on the Pride and then the Legend, you could smole at the atrium bar----not any more. So that;s one less place to smoke. ALso on the Fantasy class ships, you could smoke at tables along the Promenade--not any more. So really the area that you CAN smole have been cut down quit a bit.

This subject has been beaten to death---think I'm just staying away from this type of thread in the future.

Archived