MG itineraries changed!

Shakatime

19 hours ago, CruisingFromLA said:

I am booked on the 7/31 sailing. I have never been to Nassau before, however it seems like a short port day. Arrives at 7am and leaves at 3pm. Currently no excursions are available (I am assuming that will change once everything is updated). Any suggestions on what to do while there? 

If you are a senor frog person there’s one close to the ship. 

if you’re a beach person there’s Junkanoo beach just a little bit further than senor frogs or I think you can buy a day pass at Atlantis or something.

If you want to go to Atlantis on your own you can take a water shuttle not far from the ship. You get some history with the ride. I think it was $5.

If you’re a rum person there’s a distillery, John watling’s that’s not far from senor frogs. If you’re a James Bond person it was also used as an embassy in one of the recent Movies.

If you’re a history person you can take a walk to see the senate and the Supreme Court and the library that used to be a jail that has books in the old cells. The queens staircase is a must see. Fort fincastle is at the top with a great view of the ships. If you’re by junkanoo beach it’s a short walk to fort Charlotte from there.

I’ve been to all of those places if you have any questions. I’ve only done the aquarium at Atlantis though.

https://saintgregtravel.com/category/port-of-call/bahamas/

• Like 1