World cruise early booking and early payment promotions and discounts?

Hflors

At this point in time, who knows what will be offered.  However, when we booked the 2018 Grand Asia, these were some of the perks for early booking and early payment (January for an October 1st sailing:  A discount of 5% (if I am remembering correctly); unlimited luggage to and from your residence if sailing  in a Verandah or higher; paid gratuities; free laundry/dry cleaning; pillow gifts (some where very nice); one free excursion.  I think we may have had a small amount of internet use, but I am not sure.  The most valuable from my standpoint was the unlimited free luggage/boxes.  That was a Godsend since there is so much more that you need or want to take on a three or four months' cruise. Besides four pieces of luggage, we shipped two cardboard boxes with computer supplies, multi-garment hangers, extra OTC pharmaceuticals, personal items, room decorations if a holiday enroute, a light throw cover for the sofa, etc., etc.  All the boxed items I used.  The amount of clothes, however, was another matter.  But you are really asking a question that cannot be answered, given the events of the last 18 months.  I would think that the booking notices for the 2023 GWC, with all that  info, should be coming out within the next week or two.  

• Like 1

Here is the print out of the perks for 2022 - Link to official HAL website listing benefits   HERE

The early pay discount is 3% off the commisionable fare - (Not port fees etc)   This equates to a annualzied return of 12% since you would have to pay in full 3 months later anyway.    Tax free - safe investments like that are hard to find.    Your penalty date is not changed.  You can still cancell and get 100% refund by the usual dates.

They are pretty much the same year over year2021-22-Grand-Voyages-Early-Booking-Benefits_7-31-201-1 (1).pdf

General ammenities - early booking not required:

Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning and pressing, Categories PS-SB •

Complimentary unlimited in-suite bottled water and soft drinks, Categories PS-SB

Early Booking Perks

PINNACLE SUITES, NEPTUNE SUITES & VISTA SUITES (CATEGORIES PS-BC ONLY) •

Onboard Spending Credit –

us$2,000 per person, Category PS –

us$1,000 per person, Categories SA–SB –

us$750 per person, Categories A–BC •

Prepaid Signature Internet Package (5,000 minutes per person) •

Prepaid Hotel Service Charges •

One Complimentary Shore Excursion •

Unlimited Luggage Delivery Service (to/from Ft. Lauderdale only)✤ •

Initial In-suite Liquor Set-up (four bottles) •

“Welcome on Board” bottle of sparkling wine

SELECT OCEAN-VIEW STATEROOMS (CATEGORIES C–F ONLY) •

us$500 Onboard Spending Credit per person •

Luggage Delivery Service (two pieces per person to/from Ft. Lauderdale only)✤ •

“Welcome on Board” bottle of sparkling win

More info on world cruise cost here:

More world cruise FAQ HERE

Edited by The-Inside-Cabin

55 minutes ago, The-Inside-Cabin said:

Here is the print out of the perks for 2022 - Link to official HAL website listing benefits   HERE

The early pay discount is 3% off the commisionable fare - (Not port fees etc)   This equates to a annualzied return of 12% since you would have to pay in full 3 months later anyway.    Tax free - safe investments like that are hard to find.    Your penalty date is not changed.  You can still cancell and get 100% refund by the usual dates.

They are pretty much the same year over year2021-22-Grand-Voyages-Early-Booking-Benefits_7-31-201-1 (1).pdf

General ammenities - early booking not required:

Complimentary laundry, dry cleaning and pressing, Categories PS-SB •

Complimentary unlimited in-suite bottled water and soft drinks, Categories PS-SB

Early Booking Perks

PINNACLE SUITES, NEPTUNE SUITES & VISTA SUITES (CATEGORIES PS-BC ONLY) •

Onboard Spending Credit –

us$2,000 per person, Category PS –

us$1,000 per person, Categories SA–SB –

us$750 per person, Categories A–BC •

Prepaid Signature Internet Package (5,000 minutes per person) •

One Complimentary Shore Excursion •

Unlimited Luggage Delivery Service (to/from Ft. Lauderdale only)✤ •

Initial In-suite Liquor Set-up (four bottles) •

“Welcome on Board” bottle of sparkling wine

SELECT OCEAN-VIEW STATEROOMS (CATEGORIES C–F ONLY) •

us$500 Onboard Spending Credit per person •

Luggage Delivery Service (two pieces per person to/from Ft. Lauderdale only)✤ •

“Welcome on Board” bottle of sparkling win

More info on world cruise cost here:

More world cruise FAQ HERE

Thanks for updating this.  I see that Iwas a little overly optimistic on the initial discount, but I had also forgotten the initial liquor set-up.  That was a nice perk!  Hope HAL continues with these same perks.

41 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Thanks for updating this.  I see that Iwas a little overly optimistic on the initial discount, but I had also forgotten the initial liquor set-up.  That was a nice perk!  Hope HAL continues with these same perks.

You can subsitute Grand Marnier and other higher cost liquors.   I will get 2 bottles of GM for 4 bottles of bourbon.  There is also a wine conversion - don't know what that is - but ask!  they will work with you on this.