Lift and Shift

Just noticed that several of our On Board Credits that we lifted and shifted were wrong.  Spent a good hour on the phone with RC to fix them but it is done.  Please check your invoices and make sure they applied your OBC correctly or be out thousands of dollars.    

11 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

I am my own TA.  I love handling our own bookings! 

I used to enjoy it before Royal outsourced most of their agents.  Things that used to take 5 minutes take 1/2 hour of longer.    Now I don't enjoy it at all and I LOVE my TA😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

I used to do it all myself, for me and quite a few friends & families!  But I’ve gotten to the point that it no longer interests me.  I find what I want, then call my TA Emily and she does the rest.

10 minutes ago, poocher said:

I used to do it all myself, for me and quite a few friends & families!  But I’ve gotten to the point that it no longer interests me.  I find what I want, then call my TA Emily and she does the rest.

I only do our bookings or bookings in which I am in the cabin (girl cruises) so it is no problem.  All the money we save helps supplement us taking more cruises.

Yup all about the savings.  Our March 2021 7-day owners suite on Rhapsody started at $6593.  With careful watching & Emily’s hard work, got it down to $5300.  Then did a lift & shift to March 2022 Harmony OS price protected!  With insurance, tax & prepaid gratuities we are at $6178 for a cabin that regularly runs $11,500 to $12,000.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poocher said:

Yup all about the savings.  Our March 2021 7-day owners suite on Rhapsody started at $6593.  With careful watching & Emily’s hard work, got it down to $5300.  Then did a lift & shift to March 2022 Harmony OS price protected!  With insurance, tax & prepaid gratuities we are at $6178 for a cabin that regularly runs $11,500 to $12,000.

Awesome for you.  We have a GS booked for September on Indy (B2B). We paid under $1,000 for 15 days.  I must admit, one week on board was our free Pinnacle cruise for a balcony cabin but the price was so low we got the GS.  Win-Win!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, poocher said:

Wow I want your secrets!!!  Have a great time!

We booked it a year and a half ago when the prices were dirt cheap.  And then, a lift and shift.  Plus, with my TA discount, we got it that cheap.

• Like 1