Ordering Medallions

mjmalino

On 7/5/2021 at 5:21 PM, 2ferfun said:

I was wondering about this...we are booked on the Majestic for Aug 1 and our medallions are showing as "not shipped" yet.  So does that mean they will ship in another week or two?

How did you find out that your medallions had not shipped yet?  We have already ordered ours through the app but didn't know there was any place to track them.

37 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

How did you find out that your medallions had not shipped yet?  We have already ordered ours through the app but didn't know there was any place to track them.

As I mentioned in post #24:

In the app under Travel Checklist if you click on "Choose your medallion wearable"  it takes you to a screen and at the bottom you can click on "Order History".  That brings up a list of your sailings.  Click on the one you want to see (be patient, it takes a minute for it to register that you selected a sailing).

Then at the top of the next screen it says: Order Status.  Ours says: Not Shipped.

Hoping that changes soon!

9 hours ago, 2ferfun said:

As I mentioned in post #24:

In the app under Travel Checklist if you click on "Choose your medallion wearable"  it takes you to a screen and at the bottom you can click on "Order History".  That brings up a list of your sailings.  Click on the one you want to see (be patient, it takes a minute for it to register that you selected a sailing).

Then at the top of the next screen it says: Order Status.  Ours says: Not Shipped.

Thanks.  I did get an email that my medallions had been ordered.  I went into the app and it doesn't show anything other than a checkmark next to the cruise confirmation number.

• 2 years later...

Just tried to order my medallions on the " new princess cruise" app.  After I get to the page where it says medallion there is a search box nothing else.  It will let me order accessories under the accessories tab but not medallions.   Any thoughts ??   Do iIhave to be in a certain time frame to order?   Had no problem ordering under former app.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

On 7/6/2021 at 6:29 PM, 2ferfun said:

Then at the top of the next screen it says: Order Status.  Ours says: Not Shipped.

Where you say "Travel Checklist", do you mean OceanReady Checklist? Thank you.