Leaving from Norfolk

lt

We did it in 2000 and will again June 12th, 2004. When are you going? I really thought it went well last time we did it but I hear it has changed there and am hoping it only got better.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

Victory 2004 Holiday 2004

I live in Norfolk.... can I help with anything? I can tell you all the hotels that are close, where to park, and eat, if you need to. icon_smile.gif

In fact, when the ships leave from port, I can watch them from my balcony.... its wonderful, except for the fact that I am not on the ship icon_biggrin.gif

~~Heather~~

Bookin' travel daily for NASA... but I would rather be bookin' travel for myself!

Days til Valor Vampires Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

Hi. What Carnival ship(s) leave from Norfolk? What itenerary do they run? Thanks

Blessings 2 U

Miracle Sept 5,2004 7 day

Destiny June 13,2004 7 day

Disney Magic Sept 6,2003 7 day

Spirit Nov.2002 Panama 8 day

Paradise Oct 2002 10 day

Paradise Feb.2000 7 day

They are special voyages. We are taking a 2 night to nowhere on June 12th. They offer a few others but you would need to check the website to see when. It is very limited.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

Victory 2004 Holiday 2004

There are also a couple 6 night cruises to the Bahamas this year I believe. On June 6th is one of them, and October 10th is the other. These sell out fast, so I would look to book pretty soon. The other 2 night cruise to nowhere is October 16th. icon_smile.gif

~~Heather~~

Bookin' travel daily for NASA... but I would rather be bookin' travel for myself!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

valorvampires.gif

We are leaving June 6 on Victory for 6 days to Bahamas. I'm just wondering about the port. I have family in Chesapeake and vacationed at Ocean View Beach every summer from the time I was 2 years old. I know the area pretty well

......<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cnohmo:

I live in Norfolk.... can I help with anything? I can tell you all the hotels that are close, where to park, and eat, if you need to. icon_smile.gif

In fact, when the ships leave from port, I can watch them from my balcony.... its wonderful, except for the fact that I am not on the ship icon_biggrin.gif

~~Heather~~

http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;10;30;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

http://www.bigotis.com/valorvampires.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It, I'll be on the Victory on June 12th. Can you post from onboard the ship and let me know what time they let you board? Also, did you pre-register online and if so, what did you have to do at check-in? One last thing, what lounges were open once you got onboard? I'm planning a family reunion and want to get everyone together once we get settled. Thanks

Archived