Cozumel: Mr Sanchos or Nachi Cocom?

TNhome

I much prefer Sanchos to Nachi. The seating and the sand are better at Nachi. There are fewer rocks in the water in that location.

The food and drinks were not fabulous at either place in my opinion so being able to order repeatedly until you find something you like is a major advantage. I also just preferred the upbeat atmosphere. It wasn’t wild when I was there.

We had always like Mr. sanchos, but the last two times we’ve been there it just has it been the same place. And in November, it was the last straw. The food wasn’t particularly good, the service was worse, it was no longer worth the price.  We will be back there in August and have put in a reservation at Nachi Cocum.

Edited by AlohaLivin

• 1 month later...

When we went to Nachi our credit card info was stolen. That was the only place we used the card on the whole cruise week and it was for a massage. This was maybe 8 years ago? We docked in either Galveston or Houston, can't remember which, and while we were driving home, someone was going crazy using our card info to buy stuff. Chase Bank called us and shut down the card while we were driving home. 

I would suggest using cash for everything while in ports if you can.