Pyrenees before Barcelona cruise?

We are thinking of arriving in Barcelona a few days before our cruise in June 2022 and maybe spending some time relaxing and hiking up in the mountains. Any suggestions of good ski towns/hotels/ spots to check out? How hard is driving in Spain if we were to rent a car compared to the US? Or are there any good tours that would take us up into the mountains? Thanks in advance!

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Pyrenees before Barcelona cruise?

SORRY NOT TO HAVE SPECIFIC INFO AS YOU REQUESTED, BUT MY INTEREST WAS PIQUED BY THIS THREAD SO I SIMPLY SEARCHED "HIKING NEAR bARCELONA" AND WAS SURPRISED AT THE NUMBER OF OPTIONS WHICH APPEARED IN THE RESULTS. ONE OF THEM (SOMETHING LIKE 10 BEST HIKING TRAILS NEAR BARCELONA) GIVES QUITE DETAILED INFO ON TRANSPORT TO THE LOCATION, DISTANCE OF THE HIKE ETC.  i DIDN'T ACTUALLY LOOK AT ANY OF THEM IN ANY DETAIL BUT IT WOULD PERHAPS BE WORTH YOUR WHILE TRYING A SIMILAR SEARCH. aND WITH SOME PUBLIC BUSES AND TRAINS TO GET YOU THERE, YOU MAY NOT NEED TO RENT A CAR AT ALL. ONCE YOU DECIDE THE WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH FOR REVIEWS, HOTELS,TIPS ETC.

SORRY. i JUST NOTICED MY "FAT FINGERS"MUST HAVE HIT THE CAPS BUTTON  BY ACCIDENT AND i HAVE BEEN SHOUTING THROUGHOUT, AND I DID NOT INTEND TO DO THAT..

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 1