Price Increase for Freedom

I had originally booked a 3 day cruise on the Navigator and was switched to the Freedom when Royal switched around all of their ships. I received an email today letting me know my final payment is due tomorrow and the receipt attached showed a higher price for the cruise.

Has that happened to anyone else? Can they raise the price just because they moved you to a different ship?

32 minutes ago, jrmama496 said:

I had originally booked a 3 day cruise on the Navigator and was switched to the Freedom when Royal switched around all of their ships. I received an email today letting me know my final payment is due tomorrow and the receipt attached showed a higher price for the cruise.

Has that happened to anyone else? Can they raise the price just because they moved you to a different ship?

No they can't. If you are going to call them to make final payment, have them fix it and send you a corrected invoice before you give them your credit card. 

• Like 1

I’m on the Freedom Sept 10th sailing out of Miami originally scheduled on Navigator. My price stayed the same, as it should have. Checking today’s pricing and the fare has gone up but yours should have remained the same as when you booked on Navigator. Point this out when you call - I’m almost certain they will readjust the fare for you.