Multi room booking help

acjahart

We are cruising on the magic next November.   In order to get the best deal and OBC's my wife and I booked in separate rooms.   My question is about the room keycards.  Do we need to swap the key with our daughter daily or is there a way to swap it once on board?   Sure we aren't the first person to do this.   Any of your experiences would be helpful.   Thanks in advance.   

Edited by acjahart
Spelling

LOL we did this when we took our 2 (20+) grand daughters.  My wife had one room and the other was mine.  THis allowed the girls to board on our platinum status.  Once onboard my wife and one granddaughter  went to guest services and they swapped them for us so that the girls could stay together.  it was no sweat. 

• Like 1

We have done this as well when traveling with our parents.  We put my husband and father in one room, and my mom and I in the other.  Once on board we just go down and have the two boys "switch" rooms.

I am not sure how old your daughter is and if she will be paying her own expenses or you will just pay them with your card on file, but if she is paying her own you can set it up when you do all your check in items.  You can give charging privilege's only to you and your wife (even though she is in a different room), and your daughter can have her own account as well charging to her own credit card (again what we do with parents).  That way all charges made go to the "right" persons credit card.  Just have to pay close attention when you go to do your online check in info.

Edited by wemjam