Recent Cruisers, I Hope You Will Post a Review

Yvonne

We have a Celebrity Silhouette cruise coming up in January.  We started cruising in 2001 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and have cruised with Disney, Carnival and Royal Caribbean.  This will be our first time on a Celebrity ship and I’m already so excited.  Reading reviews is something I really enjoy doing, and I’m just hoping that now we are finally able to cruise again people will start sharing their experiences.  Also, if anyone can share a link from their past Celebrity cruise reviews I would love to read them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

We have a Celebrity Silhouette cruise coming up in January.  We started cruising in 2001 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and have cruised with Disney, Carnival and Royal Caribbean.  This will be our first time on a Celebrity ship and I’m already so excited.  Reading reviews is something I really enjoy doing, and I’m just hoping that now we are finally able to cruise again people will start sharing their experiences.  Also, if anyone can share a link from their past Celebrity cruise reviews I would love to read them.

Not ours but...

https://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/celebrity-cruises/cl/