Nov cruises that go to USVI ?

I have a Nov cruise booked to S. Caribbean and it stops at USVI.  I assume it will get changed to vaccinated only like another cruise this week?  I guess there is always the chance USVI could change their protocols so is that why RC has not mandated it yet on this particular sailing?  Of course they could look at alternate port that day I  suppose.  Trying to gauge if this will be mandated, but again probably another guessing game for now.

Thanks!

There are certain words that are, unfortunately, banned on cruise critic. I have no idea how we are supposed to talk about the Florida/USVI situation without the key adjective which starts with “cluster.”  

My guess is RCI moves ports rather than go 100% vax, but who knows. 

• Like 1

RCI is doing the protocols around a month at a time.  You won't likely know until October.  And of course any destination rules can change between now and then.  Cruising in around 3 weeks and the ports have changed twice, with covid testing added as a bonus.  In our case Symphony changed to 100% vaccinated over 12 rather than drop St Thomas (new port from previous itinerary).

• Like 1