Starbucks on Rci

26 minutes ago, gazzas127 said:

Can anyone tell me with the coffee card can I have anything on the Starbucks menu on Royal Caribbean Anthem of the seas ??

You can also use your card in Cafe 270. You shouldn't buy the card until on the ship and confirm with the barista the number of punches per drink. If more than one punch per the drink you typically want, buying your coffee a la carte will likely be cheaper.

Edited by Biker19

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can also use your card in Cafe 270. You shouldn't buy the card until on the ship and confirm with the barista the number of punches per drink. If more than one punch per the drink you typically want, buying your coffee a la carte will likely be cheaper.

Ok thanks Biker 19 will ask at Starbucks when on board as you say the more extravagant the coffee the more times the card might get punched !!

1 minute ago, gazzas127 said:

Ok thanks Biker 19 will ask at Starbucks when on board as you say the more extravagant the coffee the more times the card might get punched !!

As soon as a coffee is more than one punch (reportedly most drinks), the card doesn't make sense, financially. The card is one of the few items which is the same price online and on the ship.

6 minutes ago, gazzas127 said:

As I said above, there IS no Starbucks on the Anthem.  You can use your coffee card at the coffee shop, La Patisserie, or as Biker said, in Cafe Two70.  

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

As I said above, there IS no Starbucks on the Anthem.  You can use your coffee card at the coffee shop, La Patisserie, or as Biker said, in Cafe Two70.  

I heard they serve starbucks on athem maybe in LA patisserie and Cafe Two70 then not a proper starbucks!! 

1 hour ago, gazzas127 said:

I heard they serve starbucks on athem maybe in LA patisserie and Cafe Two70 then not a proper starbucks!! 

Correct - there is no "proper" starbucks on the Anthem. I don't think that the coffee that they serve is starbucks, either.  It may be illy.