Royal Up Question

vjmatty

If a successful Royal Up bid results in an upgrade to a Star class suite, and you cancel all of your beverage, internet, gratuities and UDP packages since they are now going to be covered, does RCL give you a refund to your credit card or only OBC?

I apologize if there is already a thread addressing this.... I tried a search but anything involving the word "refund" brings up mostly Covid or Lift and Shift threads.

44 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

If a successful Royal Up bid results in an upgrade to a Star class suite, and you cancel all of your beverage, internet, gratuities and UDP packages since they are now going to be covered, does RCL give you a refund to your credit card or only OBC?

I apologize if there is already a thread addressing this.... I tried a search but anything involving the word "refund" brings up mostly Covid or Lift and Shift threads.

We won a RoyalUp to Star class in July and all we had already paid out for that was now included was refunded to the card used to pay.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

It depends on when the bid was accepted.  If it’s within 48(? Maybe 72 hours) of departure it will be as a refundable OBC.  If it’s before that it will be to your credit card. 

• Like 4