Paradise Beach vs Nachi Ccocum vs Mr. Sanchos

pattycake08

I was at Nachi about 6 years ago, thought it was a nice experience.  Was all set to rebook for my Sept Cruise then came across a few posts about Mr. Sanchos & now Paradise Beach.  Other than the fact that all 3 offer food & some type of alcohol package.  Has anyone been to all 3 that could comment on which one they like better? Perhaps more food choices at one vs another.  My husband doesn't eat seafood so hoping they all offer non fish items.

17 minutes ago, pattycake08 said:

I was at Nachi about 6 years ago, thought it was a nice experience.  Was all set to rebook for my Sept Cruise then came across a few posts about Mr. Sanchos & now Paradise Beach.  Other than the fact that all 3 offer food & some type of alcohol package.  Has anyone been to all 3 that could comment on which one they like better? Perhaps more food choices at one vs another.  My husband doesn't eat seafood so hoping they all offer non fish items.

Have you checked their websites? The menus for food and drink at all three used to be listed on the websites, although they may not be obvious  and it may be quicker to use google images.

sanchos and Paradise offer the option of PAYG or AI.

Nachi is a choice of 4 items off their menu. People have reported previously that could be two appetizers instead of desert but in June when we were there they were fairly insistent on one item from each category.

As usual with food it is subjective and different people will have definite preferences. To me they all serve edible tourist beach food - nothing special, nothing bad. 

I think the bigger difference between them is the atmosphere. Sanchos and Paradise are more active with more family activities. Sanchos has several pools depending on which package you buy and everyone in the party must buy the same package in order to sit together and use the same facilities. Water sport passes extra at both. Nachi is much quieter and laid back no inflatables.

Edited by c-leg5

As mentioned above Nachi is much less crowded than the other two options. IMHO food is better at Nachi, although the taco truck at PB is great!  

PB offers both an AI and pay as you go option if you are not going to drink much. When my daughters cruise with us they push us to Sanchos for the "lively" atmosphere; when it is just the wife and I we tend to head to Nachi for the uncrowded, relaxing environment.  Taxi fare to all three should be about the same.

Have a great cruise! 😎