Are PDAs Allowed on HAL Ships?

jhannah

"Buddy Hacket used to tell a story about when he was little and his Grandmother took him to the park. He saw two dogs "going at it" and asked his grandmother what they were doing. Embaressed, the grandmother told him "The dog in front is sick and the dog in back is pushing him to Mt. Sinai Hospital" A few years later he is in the park and sees two people behind a tree in the same position. He runs over to them and yells "Call an ambulance , call an ambulance some one is sick and needs to go to the hospital".

Another version of same joke: The mother says, "Well, Johnny, the doggie in the back broke his front paws and the doggy in the front is giving him a ride." To which Johnny replies, "Ain't that typical - you help somebody out and you get sc***ed in return".:) :)

By the way, what does GF stand for?

Grumpy1... Why on earth would anyone wear a suit in a hot tub? Ever try to relax in one of those things when you have a wet jacket on? Much less a tie? Or am I missing something here?

Well... Tom, That's why I said SANS suits. Do you know what that chlorine syuff would do to my Armani?? Not something I want to think about... Oh, for those residing in Loma Linda...

Definition: SANS

SANS

Preposition

1. Without; deprived or destitute of.

What the heck! That motion of the ocean is good for a whole lot more than rocking you to sleep!;) When the ship rocks and rolls, it's time to rock and roll!:rolleyes:

We don't get older, we just get better and more creative!;) ;)

Linda:D

Well... Tom, That's why I said SANS suits. Do you know what that chlorine syuff would do to my Armani?? Not something I want to think about... Oh, for those residing in Loma Linda...

Definition: SANS

SANS

Preposition

1. Without; deprived or destitute of.

If Chlorine is bad for your Armani, imagine what it would do to your Vera Wang :)

Owwww. Ow ow ow Owwww, LOL. Good one babyher. :)

Thank you ,Thank you!!!!!

But I must admit most of the credit for this joke goes to my wife :)

Had I not been married to a shopaholic who has every issue of Style Magazine , I would never know who Vera Wang was *LOL*

Did you know that Bobbi Brown cosmetics isn't the same scumbag thats married to Whitney Houston ?

Bathroom reading can be more enlightening than public television sometimes :) :) :) *LOL*

Archived