New UK Special Offers - Nov-Dec 2021

FirstTimeFreddy

I've just received these new special sale prices for 4 different European cruises for this November and December. Prices from £1,490 and also 50% Single Supplement.

If you're boarding in the next 7 days, I would strongly advise waiting until you're on board before booking. You'll likely get an even better deal, as well as onboard credit. Otherwise offer expires 31st August👍

20210823_130110.jpg

20210823_130126.jpg

Edited by FirstTimeFreddy

I'm a bit disappointed - I'd been hoping they'd do some ex-UK cruises to Europe, I'm not ready to fly anywhere just yet.  Now considering a Saga cruise, though I really didn't want to have to do formal dress code ever again.  

56 minutes ago, Jammy Bun said:

I'm a bit disappointed - I'd been hoping they'd do some ex-UK cruises to Europe, I'm not ready to fly anywhere just yet.  Now considering a Saga cruise, though I really didn't want to have to do formal dress code ever again.  

Yes - totally agree. We were on the Venus in June and have just come off the Star last Saturday. On both occasions we lobbied strongly for Viking to consider basing at least one ship at a UK port with itineraries featuring perhaps British Isles, Fjords, Baltic, Iceland and possibly also the Mediterranean.

On the Venus the future cruise consultant claimed that Viking had its ships and itineraries planned for several years ahead and he was pretty sure that a UK based ship was not on the horizon. However things could change.

We wait in hope

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, arlowood said:

On the Venus the future cruise consultant claimed that Viking had its ships and itineraries planned for several years ahead and he was pretty sure that a UK based ship was not on the horizon......

Short sighted response bearing in mind the current situation, the Star and Venus cruises were certainly not planned years ago! Maybe a couple of months ago 🙂

• Like 2