Clarification on Italy cruise excursions

Sianli

Very bummed that we can only take cruise ship excursions if we want to get off of Harmony on the 3 Italian ports. What I cannot figure out is that each port excursion includes the information that a guest has to have a negative covid test from the 48 hours prior. Does that mean prior to EACH excursion?? Or just to the first Italian port. And where are we to obtain these tests since we would be on board? I hope this is me being dumb and that someone on here has the obvious answer.

You only need the negative test in the 48 hours before if you don't have proof of vaccination. On Harmony's European sailings all guests aged 18 and over have to be vaccinated to cruise, so in effect the 48-hour test rule only applies to unvaccinated guests aged 6-17 and for these guests there is a complimentary test mid-cruise which covers the requirement.

43 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

You only need the negative test in the 48 hours before if you don't have proof of vaccination. On Harmony's European sailings all guests aged 18 and over have to be vaccinated to cruise, so in effect the 48-hour test rule only applies to unvaccinated guests aged 6-17 and for these guests there is a complimentary test mid-cruise which covers the requirement.

Thank you for clarification! Now, if we could just go on our own or non RCCL excursions......... Keep hoping that will also change.