Which Greek Isles Cruise Would you Choose Between Celebrity and Azamara?

ChucktownSteve

25 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

Hope you get to Ephesus as that is probably where Azamara would do their "Az-amazing" event.....

Bottom line, I think Azamara is a clear winner with regard to both ship and itinerary. Only thing I can't speak to is the difference in suites; not a suite person.

Thanks cruisemom42. It looks like Ephesus would be the Az-amazing evening since that port stop is until 10pm.  All the others are to 6 or 8.

We haven't been suite people yet.  However since we now have five booked, I suspect we'll not be able to go backwards.  So Onward it is.  (notice the play on the word Onward and the ship's name?) 😁

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Don't go offering to check her glucose.

Hey settle down, don't you have an Azamara cruise to book?  Better get to getting before it is sold out!  BTW, either itinerary looks incredible, but that suite on Azamara, holy smokes!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, LGW59 said:

Hey settle down, don't you have an Azamara cruise to book?  Better get to getting before it is sold out!  BTW, either itinerary looks incredible, but that suite on Azamara, holy smokes!!!

Yeah that's what I thought.  That suite is probably the same size or larger than some NYC apartments.

11 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Yeah that's what I thought.  That suite is probably the same size or larger than some NYC apartments.

Well unfortunately you won't find out, I just booked the last one available on that cruise.  I will do a live post and include of plenty of pics for you.  😁

24 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Well unfortunately you won't find out, I just booked the last one available on that cruise.  I will do a live post and include of plenty of pics for you.  😁

Ha. Yeah right. And your friends call you Pinocchio!!  There are only four of the six left for you to really grab one while the grabbin' is good!

I got mine.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

38 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

Thanks cruisemom42. It looks like Ephesus would be the Az-amazing evening since that port stop is until 10pm.  All the others are to 6 or 8.

We haven't been suite people yet.  However since we now have five booked, I suspect we'll not be able to go backwards.  So Onward it is.  (notice the play on the word Onward and the ship's name?) 😁

Chucktown:  there is a woman here on CC, HappyCruiser?  Anyway, my cancelled cruise from last year included the Ephesus port and was a 12 hour stop.  She told me that has used several times a private driver there who she said does an amazing tour and in incredibly knowledgeable.  Perhaps she will see this and can provide the contact info, that is if you want and can do private tours then.  IDK if CC has a way to message a user but maybe?  Happy planning!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

LOL, no really -- don't. Just off Millennium on Friday and we definitely overindulged. It was so nice to be on a ship again.

Well because you are so "sweet" cruisemom, I will offer you a discount and I accept Venmo