2024 Schedule of Cruises

copper004

Hi Viking veterans! We have not sailed Viking Oceans yet, but are very interested. Have been loyal to NCL for years but are getting tired of the nickel & diming. Does anyone have an idea when we should start looking for 2024 cruises from Viking? Is there any way to get notified when the 2024 dates are released? Thanks!!! 
(**Sorry, the original post stated 2023, I meant to say 2024**). 

Edited by copper004

• copper004 changed the title to 2024 Schedule of Cruises
5 minutes ago, Snowcat1 said:

We booked last May for June 2023.

Check the Viking website, 2023 has been out for quite a while. Some cruises already sold out.

Sorry, I meant 2024. Yes, quite a few of 2023 are already sold out. 

1 hour ago, copper004 said:

Hi Viking veterans! We have not sailed Viking Oceans yet, but are very interested. Have been loyal to NCL for years but are getting tired of the nickel & diming. Does anyone have an idea when we should start looking for 2024 cruises from Viking? Is there any way to get notified when the 2024 dates are released? Thanks!!! 
(**Sorry, the original post stated 2023, I meant to say 2024**). 

Welcome to the Viking Board.

Cruises are often posted about 2 to 3 yrs ahead, in normal times. Due to COVID the Viking schedules are somewhat in disarray.

Over the past month, they have been posting new cruises, but mostly for the Orion, which has schedules out to the summer of 2024 already online. However, the newest ship (Neptune) has 2 World Cruises, but nothing from Europe to Ft Lauderdale prior to the 2022/23 WC, or anything in Europe for the summer of 2023.

We are waiting on a TA aboard Neptune (Dec 22) and Europe aboard Neptune (May 23). I check the website weekly and have requested our TA to have her local Viking Sales Agent to notify her when these cruises are about to be published.

Unfortunately, can't help with when the additional 2024 cruises will be published, so checking the website and asking a TA to keep you posted are the best options.

Another option is the Excel spreadsheet posted by one of our regular posters (CharTrav). She updates the spreadsheet, when aware of changes. Here is a link to the thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2651194-viking-ocean-combined-cruise-schedule/?tab=comments#comment-57176246

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Heidi13 said:

Welcome to the Viking Board.

Cruises are often posted about 2 to 3 yrs ahead, in normal times. Due to COVID the Viking schedules are somewhat in disarray.

Over the past month, they have been posting new cruises, but mostly for the Orion, which has schedules out to the summer of 2024 already online. However, the newest ship (Neptune) has 2 World Cruises, but nothing from Europe to Ft Lauderdale prior to the 2022/23 WC, or anything in Europe for the summer of 2023.

We are waiting on a TA aboard Neptune (Dec 22) and Europe aboard Neptune (May 23). I check the website weekly and have requested our TA to have her local Viking Sales Agent to notify her when these cruises are about to be published.

Unfortunately, can't help with when the additional 2024 cruises will be published, so checking the website and asking a TA to keep you posted are the best options.

Another option is the Excel spreadsheet posted by one of our regular posters (CharTrav). She updates the spreadsheet, when aware of changes. Here is a link to the thread.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2651194-viking-ocean-combined-cruise-schedule/?tab=comments#comment-57176246

Very insightful and helpful! Thanks for taking the time to answer! 👍🏼

• Like 1

I am so impressed that people can actually start thinking about a cruise so far into the future!  I can barely plan what I am doing the next month.  We booked our Viking Venus Malta/Greek Isles trip this summer just about a month before going.  I planned an independent land-based trip to Italy in 2015 within three months of traveling.  

I think I need to learn how to think further out!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1