Carnival Elation Model?

Traveler128

Would anyone have a model of the Elation they're looking to sell in good/reasonable condition? I have a close friend that has been searching for one as he's sailed her a few years back. Apparently they had no models in stock during his cruise.

~Thanks in advance! 

I never started collecting the models until our fourth cruise.  I went to the Roll Call site for the three specific ships and ask if anyone would be willing to buy and ship one of the models for me.  I guaranteed that I would pay for the model, shipping and give them more for their time and effort.

In all three cases, I got my models.  They would tell me that they bought it and what it cost along with how much to ship.  I then sent them a cashier's check with an extra $10 and they mailed me the models.  

As a matter of fact, it one instance, they shipped it before I paid for it with the bill inside of it.  Talk about trusting fellow cruisers.  😉

17 hours ago, Traveler128 said:

Would anyone have a model of the Elation they're looking to sell in good/reasonable condition? I have a close friend that has been searching for one as he's sailed her a few years back. Apparently they had no models in stock during his cruise.

~Thanks in advance! 

i’ll check my collection to see-if I have that one. 

• Like 1