LIBERTY OF THE SEAS - Check in is now open but .....

Check in opened today for the 10/31 sailing.  Nabbed the earliest boarding time which was 12:30.  We're in a GS so planning on getting there at 11:30.  But...sure would be nice to have our itinerary done so we can book shore excursions.  They still show us going to Grand Cayman which we KNOW is not happening.  I've left a message on their FB and emailed - crickets.  Yes, I'm aware they will announce it when they're good and ready but there are a lot of people out there who don't do their research and are thinking they're going to Cayman and Falmouth.  They should at least communicate that they are working on the itinerary so people don't have to go through the hassle of booking and canceling excursions.  Anyone else know anything?  I'm assuming it will be the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel route but still...

47 minutes ago, wolfganghowell said:

Check in opened today for the 10/31 sailing.  Nabbed the earliest boarding time which was 12:30.  We're in a GS so planning on getting there at 11:30.  But...sure would be nice to have our itinerary done so we can book shore excursions.  They still show us going to Grand Cayman which we KNOW is not happening.  I've left a message on their FB and emailed - crickets.  Yes, I'm aware they will announce it when they're good and ready but there are a lot of people out there who don't do their research and are thinking they're going to Cayman and Falmouth.  They should at least communicate that they are working on the itinerary so people don't have to go through the hassle of booking and canceling excursions.  Anyone else know anything?  I'm assuming it will be the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel route but still...

Just checked in for Thanksgiving week, Grand Cayman and Labadee still listed as our itinerary as well