Website issues

babygrljaz

Is anyone else having issues with the website?  At first it wouldn't let me log in.  When I finally did I noticed our vaccination survey was pending, it was completed weeks ago.  When i click on it it get an error.  The health assessment  says needs to be completed by Sept 15 but i get an error for that as well.  I've been on hold with them for awhile.  Emailed my pvp too but no reply yet.

54 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

Emailed my pvp too but no reply yet.

I'm on my third PVP and not one has responded well to emails. They all have preferred I leave a quick voice mail only. Call me, you have the number, bye sort of thing. Yours is the exception but then since they aren't returning you may want to try voicemail. Good luck

Try the usual fixes to make sure the problem isn't on your end:

Clear out your cookies/cache on your browser.  Reboot.  Try again.

If that doesn't work try a different browser.

Try a different device to login.

If all fails, pray and drink heavily.

• Thanks 1

After trying many things, including rebooting my pc.  I just walked away, went to check on my employees.  By the time i came back it finally worked.  I hung up with carnival after nearly 1 hour.  And my pvp did get back to me as well.  He's confused why it did that as well.  But i was able to redo it.  It wasn't the health assessment only the vaccination survey. I printed it again, lost the originals.  In the meantime i got 2 emails with reminders on what we need and to return to finish the health assessment.  Maybe my booking was being updated right when i was logging in. Who knows.  But yay 4 days til sailing woo-hoo!  Only thing left is testing.  Fingers crossed my daughter can get an appt.  Nothing available where she lives, surprise surprise.  Thanks all for your responses 😃