Dining time on Silhouette

crusin'k

We are doing a b2b on Silhouette Dec 13-Jan 4.  Can someone who has been on recently please tell me the evening dining hours for early seating vs the time Anytime Dining opens.  We like to eat as early as possible so we can get to the 7 PM shows in time.  The reason I ask is we have sailed on both Millenium and Equinox in the last 2 months and they had the hours switched - one ship had Anytime Dining opening at 5:30 PM and early seating at 6 PM while the other ship had Anytime opening at 6 PM and early seating at 5:30 PM.

Thanks so much

8 hours ago, disjunkie said:

Hi, I’m on the Silhouette right now. The app has Anytime listed as beginning from 5:45pm and Early seating as 6pm.  This is a UK staycation though so may be different for your sailing. 

Thank you.  Maybe I will need to repost this question after Silhouette returns to Port Everglades

On 9/21/2021 at 4:17 AM, debant said:

I think the early seating goes to the later show and the late seating goes to the early show. It used to be like this.

That's Celebrity's intention. Depends how quickly you can eat. We pre book 6.30 in Select Dining. Gives a relaxed 2 hour slot on a shared table with a 30 minute gap for the 9.0 pm show.