Venice changed to Ravenna..my planner hasn’t changed yet..

lasekeye

The planner for our cruise from Ravenna (the new updated embarkation port), which resulted in a extra day & another port added to the voyage, is still showing the originally purchased cruise.  Is there anyone else that hasn’t been updated?  I know, it’s still a year away..but I like my i’s dotted & t’s crossed.

Our cruise is in August 2022 and is out of Rome, ending in Ravenna.  Planner does not list the ending port as that is our disembarkation point.  It has Kotor as last place to do excursions, even though our last port is Trieste.  Guess no ship tours there for us, yet anyhow.  

The actual itinerary is updated with Venice(Ravenna). I'm going to just let a little time pass before I call X about Trieste. 

Probably book my excursions about 6 months out.  Usually I do that almost a year out and then watch for price reductions, but things being what they are, gonna wait before I tie up those funds.  Hope we get to go!

Lasekeye

we are on the same cruise and ours shows the new departure port (Ravenna), the new departure date and the new ports of call.  When they announced the 20% off sale my TA called (4 hours on hold) and was told I had booked so long ago that I already had the best deal.  Anyway, that call may have resulted in my Cruise Planner being updated.  Still do not have a hard copy showing the change nor do i see any shore excursions posted for the cruise.