Healthcare Discount Alert - Urgent!

hamrag

29 minutes ago, pghflyer said:

for those who got adjustments after final payment, did you just email your stuff to mschealthcarehero@msccruisesusa.com and how long did it take in general to hear back?

I emailed that address to ask for the sailings and discount.  They replied only for providing proof of service.  YMMV.

• Like 1

I emailed the Heroes address on Thursday evening and just heard back from them (2 business days later) that they don't handle any of this over email and that I MUST call in to get a new price and options on cancelling and rebooking.  

May be tight because losing both the 15% Voyagers extra sale discount and my $150 of Voyagers OBC in order to rebook for a 30% sale price with no OBC may make it close to a wash, and I've heard it is better to not mess with bookings at this company in general.

Edited by pghflyer

• 2 months later...

Just found out about this discount yesterday and it has been extended again. 

For people who were approved for this discount, what did you submit to meet the second requirement which is listed as "certificate of my healthcare official identification" ?  I plan to submit my ID if course. But, not sure about what to send for that in quotations.