Massage On Ocean Cay

KennyFla

They were doing them at two cabanas in the Yacht Club area over Labor Day.  I did not go over to those cabanas last week.  Whether those massages were limited to Yacht Club guests I do not know.  This was in lieu of opening the spa proper on the island.

• Like 1

I had a massage on Ocean Cay when I was aboard the Meraviglia 9/18 - 9/25. The spa is in the YC area; I was not YC. I was instructed to hitch a ride on one of the carts; it’s a long walk. The massage area outside was by the water, in a cabana, as previously mentioned, so a person can undress with modesty. The massage oil was not overly greasy. I was worried about getting oil on my clothes. The masseuse gives you a wet washcloth to “wipe down.” I didn’t need to assist her in the right amount of pressure. 
I had a massage on the ship and on Ocean Cay. I preferred the one on Ocean Cay; the massage rooms on board felt a little claustrophobic to me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BikiniBlonde said:

I had a massage on Ocean Cay when I was aboard the Meraviglia 9/18 - 9/25. The spa is in the YC area; I was not YC. I was instructed to hitch a ride on one of the carts; it’s a long walk. The massage area outside was by the water, in a cabana, as previously mentioned, so a person can undress with modesty. The massage oil was not overly greasy. I was worried about getting oil on my clothes. The masseuse gives you a wet washcloth to “wipe down.” I didn’t need to assist her in the right amount of pressure. 
I had a massage on the ship and on Ocean Cay. I preferred the one on Ocean Cay; the massage rooms on board felt a little claustrophobic to me. 

Interesting, can you be more specific where that was located as we never saw it.  There were six cabanas there and totally never saw it.

45 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Interesting, can you be more specific where that was located as we never saw it.  There were six cabanas there and totally never saw it.

When I saw them over Labor Day the massage cabanas were no. 7 and 8, to the left of Ocean House.  Ocean view, not the beachside cabanas.

Dennis