Dublin Tours

bjkTX

FWIW:  I have been doing some early research on our British Isles cruise next Fall and found a couple of recommendations for Dublin tours with Finn McCool tours.  When I went to the site to see what the tours were, saw the price was extremely reasonable for the tour I wanted, and went to book - the only date that came up on a calendar was 24 Oct 2022 - it would not allow me to pick any other date.  So last night I emailed them and asked them when I'd be able to book them and I received a response this morning saying they were no longer doing shore excursions and didn't know if they would in the future.  So it looks like they are off the list if you are looking - like we are :-)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, flcruiselovers said:

would like to know how far a walkit is from cruise port to the Epic museum, or any bus info?

thanks

It is just over 2 km (1.25 miles) from the Dublin Port area, but that leads to two questions.......

Is your ship docking in Dublin?  Dublin Port has seriously restricted the number of cruise ships docking in Dublin Port as all the facilities are required for normal commercial port operations.   If you are tendering in Dun Laoghaire then getting to Epic is a different ball game.

Second question - presuming your ship is docking in Dublin Port, are they providing a shuttle?  The port area does not facilitate pedestrians and you may find that it is not possible to walk from the ship.