Izumi and UDP price question

We have UDP on Harmony for Nov 28 and will dine at Izumi Hibachi. I am aware of the $10 surcharge. The sample menu lists various prices including one combo that is $90. Is there a price limit like the $35 for Izumi sushi or is it order what you want and pay a $10 surcharge?

Thanks 🙂

Last week on the Harmony of the Seas my family went to Izumi Hibachi.  They quoted me $10 upcharge, $15 if we select 2 proteins.  They said, "Basically you get $35 from the UDP, then you're charged from there."

I went to Guest Services and showed them the various spots on the website that show Izumi Hibachi is explicitly included in the UDP, and Guest Services called the restaurant manager over to discuss it with me.  I showed him the same page, he took a picture of the webpage, and refunded the markups.

I know the UDP explicitly mentions a $10 upcharge when ordering it online, and I would've been fine paying that, but then they charged $15 plus gratuities on the $15 and that got me annoyed enough to hit up Guest Services to complain.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TytalusWarden said:

Last week on the Harmony of the Seas my family went to Izumi Hibachi.  They quoted me $10 upcharge, $15 if we select 2 proteins.  They said, "Basically you get $35 from the UDP, then you're charged from there."

I went to Guest Services and showed them the various spots on the website that show Izumi Hibachi is explicitly included in the UDP, and Guest Services called the restaurant manager over to discuss it with me.  I showed him the same page, he took a picture of the webpage, and refunded the markups.

I know the UDP explicitly mentions a $10 upcharge when ordering it online, and I would've been fine paying that, but then they charged $15 plus gratuities on the $15 and that got me annoyed enough to hit up Guest Services to complain.

Good to know!   How is it the restaurant manager didn't know it??

2 hours ago, TytalusWarden said:

I will certainly keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.