Escaping the Crowd

twonpcb

I am new to NCL.  As a seasoned RCCL cruiser, we have enjoyed many trips with them.  We kinda like to keep to ourselves during the day and escape to a quiet area of the ship to read our books and avoid the hustle and bustle of the ship.  On RCCL we have found that place to be the Viking Crown Lounge.  There are no activities held there and practically nobody in the venue.   For those of you familiar with both lines, can you recommend a similar venue on NCL ships?

Honestly the reason I like NCL is that it provides lots of smaller intimate places on board a large ship. 

Depends on the ship

But good chance during the day you can find plenty of quiet spots along the board board walk and it’s adjoining spots. 

Also Places like the library and observation lounge 

Especially right now with cruises sailing with limited capacity. I think your penchant for solitude will be met with great well sever.  

When I was on the Getaway a few years ago, I found O'Sheehans to be pretty quiet during the day. My wife and I were able to sit at one of the hightop tables near the bar and play cards. Also, the chairs on the Waterfront were pretty spaced out and I was able to easily sit there and read

22 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

If your ship has a Waterfront, I'd suggest that during the day. The newer ships also have forward-facing Observation lounges (1 for all, 1 for Haven) which can be quiet....sometimes quiet enough for people to sleep but that's a different topic. 😛

These would be my suggestions also, but the OP also doesn't say what ship so we may be suggesting locations they won't have available...