MoveUp specific question

Cruising Princess

For those who have been successfully upgraded after bidding on two or more cabin categories….can you help me understand…..

I bid on two categories. Both are frozen.  One category says “Expired” and the other says “Pending “.  

when you won a bid which was it?  The pending category or the expired category?

thanks for your help in understanding how to read the website. 

My offer was listed as pending for the past few days and I just got notification that it was accepted. Does anybody know if I’ll be getting new luggage tags.  I signed onto my account but the luggage tags have my original state room number.

Edited by mjbelen

1 hour ago, mjbelen said:

My offer was listed as pending for the past few days and I just got notification that it was accepted. Does anybody know if I’ll be getting new luggage tags.  I signed onto my account but the luggage tags have my original state room number.

You are allowed to order luggage tags twice.  So depending on sail date you might want to try ordering another set.  I would however still be ready to print tags if new ones don’t arrive or still have old cabin number.  You can order from Amazon plastic covers for paper printed luggage tags.  They work great. 

And thanks to all that responded. Fingers crossed you are right about my upgrade request!