MSC Ships & Crew - A+ - MSC Customer Service - F

notladjr

MSC cancelled my 18 night Grand Voyage on the new Seashore last month. They stated we could not request a refund until they issued Future Cruise Credits for the cancelled cruise. A few days ago my FCC email arrived so I tried calling MSC customer service to request my refund. I was on hold for 1 hour 25 minutes before I gave up because I had something else I had to do. I decided to try again this morning. I was on hold over 1 hour 30 minutes when I was disconnected before speaking to a human being. I called back and now as I type this have been on hold for 2 hours 30 minutes with no answer! This is ridiculous. I understand staff shortages, etc but thee calls all of 1 1/2 hours or more with no answer is inexusable.

I greatly enjoyed my first MSC cruise aboard Meraviglia in September. It was a solo cruise so I have been looking forward to introducing my wife to the wonderful MSC ships and crews. I don't think this is going to happen now. If I ever get my money back they are not getting any more anytime soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAGR said:

I know it's bad, but especially today.  They had agents in "training sessions" on how to deal with the booking mess.  My sympathies!

Excellent reminder... I was on hold today for an hour and actually got a person (though no satisfaction re: my issue, haha).

Definitely recommend trying again and maybe as soon as the phone lines open first thing in the morning.  Some describe having shorter wait times that way.