Alcoholic Drink Limit of 15 for ALL - Is this new?

tbjl24

On 11/13/2021 at 4:20 AM, Jamman54 said:

In 59 Carnival cruises I have never been cut off at 15 drinks EXCEPT when I have had Cheers. It's hard for them to track otherwise. Rounds of drinks for friends,  buckets of beer, extra shots for $3, bottles  of wine, etc. They would have to make assumptions and I don't think they want to go down that rabbit hole. 

In this day and age with computers “everything” is tractable. Your folio number is registered/attached to every drink.

Not saying they do, however possible.

3 hours ago, beerman2 said:

In this day and age with computers “everything” is tractable. Your folio number is registered/attached to every drink.

Not saying they do, however possible.

But they can't track you completely accurately. For instance,  how many of those beers in the bucket did I actually drink? Have you never bought a round of drinks, but didn't buy one for yourself?

43 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

But they can't track you completely accurately. For instance,  how many of those beers in the bucket did I actually drink? Have you never bought a round of drinks, but didn't buy one for yourself?

I get cheers so NO I can’t buy a round.

With Cheers you”can’t” purchase a bucket.

What I’m talking about is Cheers and yes they do track. First hand knowledge, last time on Carnival at the Atrium at night the Bartender held up 2 fingers and smiled. Knew exactly what she meant.

11 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

I get cheers so NO I can’t buy a round.

With Cheers you”can’t” purchase a bucket.

What I’m talking about is Cheers and yes they do track. First hand knowledge, last time on Carnival at the Atrium at night the Bartender held up 2 fingers and smiled. Knew exactly what she meant.

Cheers tracking is easier because those "variables " are out of the equation. Tracking those that don't have Cheers is near impossible. That was my point.