NY Deli and Pizza hours on Pinnacle class ships

CJcruzer

at what time is the NY Deli and Pizza open on Pinnacle class ships.  If arriving at a port at 12 noon, would they open earlier than the norm?  I believe Lido buffet regularly opens for lunch 11:30 AM - perhaps on a 12 noon arrival in port lunch could start earlier ? (11 AM)

Thanks

Carol

We sailed on the Koningsdam in early 2020 and we had breakfast several times at New York Deli and  Pizza. It was great and no crowds that you find at the Buffet. I don't recall what we ate but it wasn't pizza, but was breakfast food like bagels, etc. Sad to think it won't be open for breakfast on our Rotterdam cruise in Dec. if it doesn't open until 11:30 on the K.

1 hour ago, Djptcp said:

We sailed on the Koningsdam in early 2020 and we had breakfast several times at New York Deli and  Pizza. It was great and no crowds that you find at the Buffet. I don't recall what we ate but it wasn't pizza, but was breakfast food like bagels, etc. Sad to think it won't be open for breakfast on our Rotterdam cruise in Dec. if it doesn't open until 11:30 on the K.

I believe it is open for breakfast.  Sorry it looked like the op was looking for info on lunch.  I don't eat there for breakfast so I can't speak to that.