A Big Boost for Boosters

DirtyDawg

1 hour ago, Fouremco said:

Thanks for the additional information, that puts a completely different spin on things. It now appears that the communications problem was between Blair's office and the CBSA. 

I think everyone can take some of the blame. The 72 hour test exemption does not take effect nationally until November 30 according to the official announcement.

Perhaps Blair obtained an earlier exemption for BC and the feds failed to properly communicate such. Perhaps the province misunderstood the announcement. Perhaps the media misquoted the Premier. Any and all are possible, even likely. 😀

Edited by broberts
  • Like 1

There is a fairly famous leather store in Acton Ontario which about a 90 minute drive from downtown Toronto. It's old radio commercials in the GTA market used the tag line; "It's worth the drive to Acton". For enough listeners I guess it was worth the drive because it's still in business. 

For some people it's worth the flight to Huston to get the booster and shop at Kohl's. For others it's worth the drive to Buffalo to get the booster and some wings (and shop at Kohl's! -  I love that store and I own the stock!) . For some people it's worth the drive to Point Roberts to buy milk and gas. For others it's not.  Isn't choice wonderful! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DirtyDawg said:

There is a fairly famous leather store in Acton Ontario which about a 90 minute drive from downtown Toronto. It's old radio commercials in the GTA market used the tag line; "It's worth the drive to Acton". For enough listeners I guess it was worth the drive because it's still in business. 

For some people it's worth the flight to Huston to get the booster and shop at Kohl's. For others it's worth the drive to Buffalo to get the booster and some wings (and shop at Kohl's! -  I love that store and I own the stock!) . For some people it's worth the drive to Point Roberts to buy milk and gas. For others it's not.  Isn't choice wonderful! 

5 hours ago, broberts said:

Is it really a choice when the alternative is no food?

LOL, I hadn't realized that the Lower Mainland had suddenly turned into the new North Korea.

A Bigger Boost. 🥳

"Ontario to expand eligibility of COVID-19 boosters for adults 50 and older amid rising case counts ..."

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-to-expand-eligibility-of-covid-19-boosters-for-adults-50-and/

But I still have a craving for Duff's wings. 🤔 What to do? What to do?

Edited by DirtyDawg