Seashore Theme nights 2021?

dolls123

Just got off the ship this morning. The theme nights were a secret before the cruise, so I wasn't actually ready. One night was white night, one was 'elegant', one was, um, something along the lines of Gatsby (?) and the final one was tropical night. There might have been others, and a lot of people dressed elegant on Thursday (Thanksgiving), even though the program said 'casual'. 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 5:56 PM, lynnber said:

Just got off the ship this morning. The theme nights were a secret before the cruise, so I wasn't actually ready. One night was white night, one was 'elegant', one was, um, something along the lines of Gatsby (?) and the final one was tropical night. There might have been others, and a lot of people dressed elegant on Thursday (Thanksgiving), even though the program said 'casual'. 

Did you like the ship? How many passengers were there on your sailing. Just got off Divina last Sunday and only had 490 looking to book Seashore for Jan 

Glad to see they have Gatsby night! Love that one.

On 11/27/2021 at 4:56 PM, lynnber said:

I see that you went on the Seashore and recently the Celebrity Edge.  I’m not trying to highjack this thread, I tried to message you directly but that feature was turned of.

I would love to have your comparison and opinions as we are trying to decide which one we want to go on between these two.  The biggest negative to us on MSC is the mask requirement.  We would be staying in the Retreat or the Yacht Club on each. we love MSCs private island. 

There was a Country night and Disco night, too.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 2:56 PM, lynnber said:

Thanks! I got off Seashore 12/4 and lucky for me I had packed for Formal night, White night, Flower Power night and Italian night. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, dolls123 said:

Thanks! I got off Seashore 12/4 and lucky for me I had packed for Formal night, White night, Flower Power night and Italian night. 

Thanks for the update! Those were the same theme nights we had on Divina last month so it seems that’s the standard for them. 

We are looking forward to boarding Seashore Jan 8th. Any tips that you can offer would be greatly appreciated. 
How many passengers were on your cruise?