Smoking

rollie

We'll be boarding the Reflection next week and have an aft cabin booked on deck 12.  Just wondering if there is smoking allowed on deck 14 outside of the Oceanview Cafe.  I understand that smoking is allowed on deck 15 at the Sunset Bar.

Rollie

This may have changed from Pre-Covid.   I haven't been on Reflection since.

Smoking areas on S-class ships (Solstice, Equinox, Eclipse & Silhouette) include the following locations:

Deck 12 (Pool Deck) – Port (left)-side only – outside just forward of the mid-ship elevators

Deck 14 (Sun Deck forward/mid-ship) – Port side only – adjacent to Hamburger Grill

Deck 15 (Lawn Club Deck aft) – Port- (left) side only – outside at the Sunset Bar – This is the area where Cigar & Pipe smoking is permitted.

Deck 5 (Entertainment Deck mid-ship) – Port (left)-side only – outside of the mid-ship elevators

Reflection was similar but since an additional deck the deck numbers are different.   Pool Deck is 14

RE:  Outside Ocean View -   There is indeed a small smoking area on Port Side adjacent to the ping pong table.   My spouse is a smoker and he would smoke there on occasion.   They have about 3-4 groupings of big chairs and cocktail tables with ash trays on them.