Pre cruise order receipts

S.A.M.J.R.

I took advantage of the current sale and purchased the Refreshment package for everyone in our party and Thrill Park access on Coco Cay for 5/6 of our party.  This was in two different transactions.  I also noticed I didn't have MTD dining set up for the last day of the cruise, so I did that (3rd transaction).  I have email confirmations for the Thrill Park access (and it shows up as "Pending" on my credit card website) and for MTD. 

But I don't have email confirmation for the Refreshment package.  It DOES show in my "Order History" on RCI's site (which I can't find an easy way to get to).  Should I have an email confirmation for it?  Is there a way to request an email confirmation.  It also does not show on my credit card.  Or do they not process these orders until shortly before the cruise (we don't cruise until July)? 

Great.  More wonderful IT mess.  I just want something to show I ordered the package at the discounted rate "just in case" there's an issue later.  I took a screen shot of the order history, so hopefully that will suffice if there's an issue. 

I haven't received any receipts and started reserving items in October. I had to call in to make one change and the person on the phone pushed through an email but took two days to reach me. I opened up my orders and took screen shots of everything just in case. 

• Like 3