Port canaveral walking from terminal to terminal

theduck57

WE ARE PLANNING BACK TO BACK CRUISES IN JAN OUT OF PORT CANAVERAL. THE FIRST ONE IS MSC WHICH DOCKS AT C-10 AND THE DAY WE GET OFF WERE GOING ON CARVINAL WHICH DOCKS AT C-6. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO WALK BETWEEN THE TERMINAL.

since both are on the north side of the port it is POSSIBLE

BUT .... if you look at the area with Google Earth you'll see there aren't good sidewalks much of the way so you'll be cutting thru parking lots or along roads ...... security MAY stop you ......

altho the distance is small you'd be better with a taxi and a big tip.

• Like 1

Grills in the port opens for breakfast. Taxi or UBER there and chill on their deck until near your boarding time then head across.

Trying to walk during the debark time is a lil risky - walking along the roadside with a bunch of folks in a hurry and many not familiar with the area .....

the deck at Grills: <looking at terminal 1>

grills-seafood-30.jpg

inside too (if weather is poor)  

grills-seafood-12.jpg

<note: Grills is on the south side of the port.  South and North are separated by a draw bridge that is closed to foot traffic ... you can not walk north to south sides in the port. Bridge has no foot path and security WILL respond - bridge operator will call 'em>

Edited by Capt_BJ

15 hours ago, Artemus said:

Grills looks awesome.

Capt_BJ's suggestion is a good one.  There are a couple other restaurants along with Grills that you might want to research.  The one that I patronized is Fishlips.  Very pleased with service and food, but it's interior and outer deck area is not quite as nice in appearance as the photos that he posted.  

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Slightly new on this thread - quick question - are the answers above still Valid ? 

I have a Side to Side next week - MSC Divina 9/15 - 18/22 Plus RC Harmony 9/18 - 25/22 - and I've not gone from one terminal to another here ~ Has there been any newer shuttle between terminals initiated since COVID restart ?  

I do know how to summon a LYFT (Think they are only RideShare allowed in there) - but just was hoping there's a newer service.

TYIA for any insights - now if I can just get  a NEGATIVE Covid test before 9/12 ?? Yea - last cruise I got caught by *IT* for my first time!  Over it now but still testing POS - 😞

according to the posted port schedule MSC will be at 10 and Har' at 1 ... these are on opposite sides of the bridge (no foot traffic) ..... I'm not aware of any new shuttle service ....

image.png.d9c0ef70819e128948b3100c736db315.png

just take a taxi ... it won't be much OR install UBER & LYFT on you phone and learn .... but the ride is so short your savings won't be over a dollar . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ

• 10 months later...