12-09-21 WEIGH IN - Christmas coming up fast

Izena

Good morning everyone -  great to hear from Belle

I’m up 2 lbs since first of month - still within maintainence range - BUT I’m in trouble. Combination of winter blues,  eating poorly and family stress. 

I’m going to mentally declare the TN bunch dead.  The dead can’t disappoint you.  The total lack of response about my weight loss and I still don’t know if I will see them next week.  Even if they show up I don’t care - I don’t know if I can be nice. 

Jan your covid will go perfectly. I agree you husband should smile  and enjoy.  The implant process is very slow. I lost the anchor tooth of a bridge and replaced with 2 implants  took about 6 months.  

BELLE. You are missed but enjoy your cruise. Win lots of money and free cruises

Izena - thanks for starting the thread - so sorry that life has been a little too interesting - truly hope that things will get better for you.

We leave tomorrow and are on our cruise on Saturday.  Took our covid test at Walgreens .... we both came back negative - I'm ready to go!!!

I stayed the same this morning (I believe) ... the scale was kind of jumping around, so perhaps I gained a pound ... but, will take the time it was the same as last week.  Next week when we get back could be a problem!!!  Jan

For everyone who is checking out this site. The regular posters are supportive and non judgmental.  

This site can provide motivation, encouragement.  We weigh weekly just to keep us on track.  Life can get in the way.   Since cruising has opened up a little the  

don’t be shy jump in and join us.  It doesn’t matter if you want to stable, lose a few or a lot of weight.

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread. How disappointing the TN people are, very sad.

Jan ~ sorry to have missed wishing you bon voyage. Hope you have a great time. Too bad DH couldn't get his new tooth before the cruise. Oh well, it is what it is.

Belle ~ nice of you to pop in from your cruise last week. Hope you're still having a great time.

Well, I was surprised that I'm down 1.2 lbs! I'll take it!

Have a nice weekend & stay safe. I got my booster Thursday & also a root canal, double whammy! My arm is still a little sore, mouth is fine though.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Jo what an awesome loss for you.   I think we will be seeing fewer posts now that cruising has opened up.  I hope Belle wins lots of JACKPOTS .

Took Jazzper and his best friend for walk on horse trail this morning.  I have been letting them off leash w/o problems.  Well his friend took off and  wasn’t  answering my calls so I phoned for reinforcements — he showed up as soon as I spoke to a few people… had to phone everyone back.  His new name is LIL-SH- -.  

• Like 1

I totally agree about being non-judgemental. Before the world turned crazy, I was a regular poster and no matter what, everyone was so encouraging. Hard to find on social media anymore.

Happy to report the muscle is healing quite quickly and I have been able to do some upper body exercise to help keep up my metabolism.

Thanks to your encouragement,  I have been able to resist all but one cookie and no more candy! It's much harder when it's so available this time of year! I've already had 2 Christmas parties and 2 more this week so it's really been tempting!! I'm down a half pound more. Halfway to my goal, but running out of time! 

Glad the kayaking went well! A comfortable life jacket is a good investment along with a nice dry bag with a hook or strap to store all your things. 

Welcome back Belle! Hope the cruise was amazing. I'm looking forward to 80s in Mexico!!

Mommy glad you are healing quickly.  Yes holidays are bad with all the sweets.  My sense of taste has changed - some things just don’t taste the same - I had a craving for “dressing” decided to treat myself and made some — disappointed didn’t taste as good as expected. 

Jazzper and I are sticking with morning 2.5- 3 mile walks.   Our precinct park system has a good variety senior trips and activities so keeps me entertained.  Our prencinct commissioner irritated the judge over all of them — so she has shuffled our districts which puts him at risk ( he’s up for re-election but going to a completely different area which is predominate a different “party”.    We think we will be losing a lot of our activities including kayaking.   

everyone stay safe and healthy —- use tiny plates at Christmas parties.

Good morning everyone.  
went to “ZOO LIGHTS”. Last night .  Great display with music.  Just lights no animals except. just as we turned towards the girrafe enclosure they let out the girraffes. — awesome since I’m obsessed with anything girraffe. 

Still struggling with binge eating in the evening.  Hopefully I will get back on track after Friday  ( either I will see the TN BUNCH or I won’t I have no control).

looking at more cruises -  Hawaii,  Great Lakes,  Galapagos are on my bucket list.

• Like 1