Soda Package Menu

limeyalchemist

23 minutes ago, Summerstravel said:

I don't understand why they only have one diet soda option. I wish they had another choice for us diet soda people. 

Yes, preferably a caffeine-free, sugar-free option. My only choice when I want bubbles in club soda.

I thought I saw Bubly on one of the menus, but I imagine that comes in cans and wouldn't be covered under the premium beverage package.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, limeyalchemist said:

Does anyone have a recent (Dec 2021) soda package menu from any NCL ships?  Does anyone know whether more specialty drinks, such as Red Bull, are included on that Menu?

Red Bull (or similar product) were available for purchase in early 2020.

At that time, they were included in the PREMIUM PLUS beverage package (still showing on NCL's currently shown list on the website).

However, I have no first- hand knowledge of current availability/pricing/inclusion(or not), as I don't consume them.

I have successfully ordered diet Sierra Mist. However it can be a bit blaaah to get it. 

1. They have it only in cans (which is a good thing in itself). And not every place has those cans so first you need to locate a place that has them. 

2. Then you need to actually get it because as someone already mentioned the soda package includes only fountain soda, not canned soda. However most bartenders are ok to give you canned diet sierra mist. 

3. Then you need to quietly pray that they open a new can for you and pour from that new one. Because not that many people order diet sierra mist and many times I have received a drink from a can which has been open for hours… They only give you a glass, not the whole can so have those opened ones around if someone has ordered one some time ago already. Perhaps ordering two glasses at a time could help. 

So there is the diet alternative available for pepsi but you’ll never know if it is even fountain soda quality or worse. 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl
  • Like 2

I got my 12 year old the soda package on Escape last week. It seemed to cover everything she asked for - soda (Pepsi mostly), milk, and vanilla milkshakes. The milkshakes she got from the bars and never was there a charge added; the soda package seemed to cover all of the drinks she ordered.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2021 at 12:21 PM, MellaJoyce said:

I got my 12 year old the soda package on Escape last week. It seemed to cover everything she asked for - soda (Pepsi mostly), milk, and vanilla milkshakes. The milkshakes she got from the bars and never was there a charge added; the soda package seemed to cover all of the drinks she ordered.

How much is the soda package running now. Can you bring any drinks onboard?

On 12/13/2021 at 3:21 PM, MellaJoyce said:

This has been our experience with my daughter as well.  She has not been charged for milkshakes, Shirley temples, fruit juice from the bars.  

The soda package doesn’t include things like milkshakes.

However it is not unusual for them not to be charged for if the parents have the beverage package. Our son often has various non alcoholic cocktails made for him and I don’t think we have ever paid for one. He has very rarely had the soda package (we’ve never bought him it but maybe he got it included a couple of times).