~*50lbs by October 2006 ~ My 8 Month WW Challenge!*~

raina*faith

Bill - get better quick!!!!!

Thanks, Dolfin. I was feeling fine...then a wave of nausea hit me like morning sickness. I thought, OMG, I hope I'm not pregnant. :eek:

Then I remembered, I'm not a woman, so that can't be it!!! WHEW!!! :D

Took some Alka Seltzer and feeling some better. Went for my mile walk anyway 'cause I need the exercise!!!

Bill - you are funny!!! :)

How is everyone doing??? Doing ok here! I did weigh myself this morning - same weight as last week - I know I have to STOP doing that but I am happy that I didn't gain anything back over the weekend!

Raina - how are you making out drinking the water? I only drink about 32 ozs a day. I know I should drink more but I can't stand running to the bathroom every 5 mins!! :eek:

Bill - you are funny!!! :)

How is everyone doing??? Doing ok here! I did weigh myself this morning - same weight as last week - I know I have to STOP doing that but I am happy that I didn't gain anything back over the weekend!

Just got back from my 1.3 mile walk during lunch. Very windy outside, but mild temps. Dallas is having a warm snap. Was in the mid 80s yesterday and today, so I walked both days. Need the exercise.

Good for you--no gain! That's better than at least ONE of the options. :rolleyes:

Have a great day, everyone!!

Terri~ Hey lady, I'm getting on late today because we had issues with the dial up at work. (Yes we have dial up at work) I work and live in the good ole country of VA! We don't have dsl yet! :D

I'm doing ok with the water! At 32 oz, I'm ok, it's 64 when I feel that my back teeth are floating!! ;) Bathroom every 20 minutes! That's why I always do all my drinking before 3pm. ;)

Bill~I think it's just horrible that you're teasing with the 80 degree weather! Its 32 right now! Brrrr! :eek: It could be up to 70 by the weekend though.

Have a great night everyone! Hope everyone is op!

Bill~I think it's just horrible that you're teasing with the 80 degree weather! Its 32 right now! Brrrr! :eek: It could be up to 70 by the weekend though.

Have a great night everyone! Hope everyone is op!

Last week, we broke a record with temps in the mid 90s. A week before that, it was ice and sleet and temps in the teens. :eek: You never know around here! I'm going to enjoy it while it's here. In the summer, it's too hot to do anything and I generally don't even go outside unless it's necessary. Temps in the 100s and humidity in the 90 percent. YUK! Only one of the reasons I'm not a huge fan of Dallas.

BTW, where are you that the temps are that cold?:confused:

Hi all! Well, have a mouse problem at home and so not happy about it!!! :(

I had them once before a few years ago. So found 2 holes and tried to fill them last night so hopefully they will be all gone! Work is very busy too so trying to catch up!!!!

Diet is going ok. Did eat dinner about 9PM last night - took a long time to do mouse prevention! Going to the gym for the rest of the week.

Hey Bill and terri, to answer your question Bill, I'm in VA, southern VA outside of Richmond. And to make it all seem really funny...............today it was 70 degrees outside!!! Go figure! :rolleyes:

I'm haivng a good day to day. Sorry I haven't posted in a hot minute, but I'm looking for a job to pay for my cruise!!! :p

I have 2 offers right now and I just might come back and ask y'all for some advice! I'll log back in later, ok! Have a great day everyone!

TGIF!!!!!! :D

Today was the official weigh-in (even though I have been weighing all week) Weight is still the same but it has been a rough week plus *close your eyes Bill* my "friend" dropped in for a visit yersterday! :(

Hopefully, next week will be better!

Any big plans for the weekend? Going to see Les Mis on Sunday! Will be my 3rd time seeing it.

Yep...TOM is bad one, I'm sure. But what's my excuse? :confused: I had weigh in this morning and was UP 3.2 pounds. :( This is part of the same 5 pounds I've been up and down with for more than two mnnths now. My body is just in REBEL mode...and I don't have TOM for an excuse!!! :mad:

Okay, it's a new week. Onward and downward!!!

I hate my job!!! Actually, that's not totally true...but it's close. Things have just been so busy lately that I don't have time for much of anything. Sorry I haven't checked in.

Hope everyone is doing well! I will try to do better in the days to come. :o

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Losers!!! I am so busy these days (as I mentioned earlier) that I feel so scattered. For the first time in months, I forgot to weigh this morning...on my weight in day. I was at the office this morning at 6:15 :eek: , so that's part of the reason. Just too, too busy.

I did have a job interview this week and it looks good. Maybe that will come through. Who knows. :confused:

We are going to party/get together tomorrow night of a local group of Cruise Critics. Should be interesting to meet some of the folks I've been chatting with for a few months.

Anyway, everyone have a nice weekend.

Hey Guys and good morning! Happy St. Pattie's day! :D

TGIF to you all too! Wow a double wammie!!

Have a great day and weekend everyone! Good luck with your interview too Bill!

I don't know if there are any cruise critic folk where I live? I should see.

Enjoy your weekend!!

Raina

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hi Everyone,

Please can I join your thread?

I have just booked to go on Celebrity Century for 6th October and would like to lose 50lbs, also with WW

I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and lost 4lbs so I guess I am on my way!

I actually started a thread last year similar to this one, but unfortunately did not achieve my goal although I did lose 23lbs in time for my cruise.

I am determined to do it this year and would like to keep track with you all in hope that we can all feel fab for our upcoming cruises.

I am 34 & from Nottingham in the UK.

Regards,

Lisa:)

Hey Losers!! :)

I'm here! Ok here's the deal with the jobs. We were literally in a salary war. Out here in good ole VA, you can almost guarentee a lower salary because we're in the country. But I had two businesses offering a higher salary than anyone would get for this area! FANTASTIC!!! So, I had like 3 interviews with this one company (even with the president of the company) and basically laid out everything I wanted (bonus, earlier hours, work at home if needed) and they accepted my terms and I start in April! :)

the downside is that I've probably have gained my little weight that I just lost???? :rolleyes: so, bandit0000 here is your official welcome!

*********WELCOME TO THE THREAD***********

Welcome and feel free to post! I'll get around to posting more often becaause I too have lbs to lose!

Have a great Monday!

Archived