~*50lbs by October 2006 ~ My 8 Month WW Challenge!*~

raina*faith

Hello everyone I just found your site. I to have started WW. Vacation end of September (close to October). Hoping for 50lbs.Started walking wish the weather was better though. I guess no excuses.:) thanks for the thread!

Pradagal here is your official welcome!

*********WELCOME TO THE THREAD***********

Good morning all! Terri, keep on trying girlfriend, we are all in this together! I have no clue where I am on the scale, I haven't weighed myself in a hot minute. I have to change my siggie.

Lisa thanks for the congrats where are you on your journey? I was posting my food on this thread and I'll start again soon.

Looks like snow again! Will it ever end???? (we have spotted some snow!)

Have a great day all!

Hi,

I am actually just on my second week with WW (weigh in Thursday) I lost 4lbs in the first week.

I have done WW many, many times before but I want this time to be the last!

Although I always enjoy my cruise, I know if I could lose 50lbs I would have a fabulous time & feel great, heres hoping!

Have a great day everyone,

Lisax:)

HI All!

I hope you have room for one more. I am going on a cruise for my 10th wedding anniversary (2nd marriage) and it will also be by son's 18th birthday in February 2007. I have about 67 pounds to lose.

I would love to be thin for the cruise and my health. I have done weight watchers many times. This time I am doing the South beach diet and I also have a gym member ship.

I am a nurse and I am 43. Yup it is slower to lose after 40. So I wanted to say Hi and may we all be losers!

boop3 here is your official welcome! :D

*********WELCOME TO THE THREAD***********

Hello! and welcome to the thread, of course we have room for more! I'm trying to lose too! I think i need to get back OP though, cause I haven't been doing good.

The basics that I want to get down, is that I need to drink more water!!

Well, there's always tomorrow! Feel free to post anything motivational and anything that might have helped you in your weight loss journey.

Two things I know for sure:

1. Journal your food

2. Drink your water!

So this is my quest....Good luck ladies and of course, you too Bill! I think Bill is the only guy on this thread so far!

Have a great night everyone!

Hi !

Thanks for the welcome! A little bit about me. My name is Nora. I am 43 married with 3 kids my own DS 17 and 2 step sons 24 ( not at home) and 11.

I am an RN by education but recently got promoted to the sales dept of our rehab company. So I have extra incentive to get into the clothes that are too tight.

I think I get frustrated with making too long range goals. So for now I am taking it one day at a time.

I agree water is a biggie. Your body needs it. I have found that it is important to get my milk and dairy in as well. I fell more full and calm. So my goal is stay OP today. I hope to hit the gym tomorrow.

Have a great day all and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Hi !

Thanks for the welcome! A little bit about me. My name is Nora. I am 43 married with 3 kids my own DS 17 and 2 step sons 24 ( not at home) and 11.

I am an RN by education but recently got promoted to the sales dept of our rehab company. So I have extra incentive to get into the clothes that are too tight.

I think I get frustrated with making too long range goals. So for now I am taking it one day at a time.

I agree water is a biggie. Your body needs it. I have found that it is important to get my milk and dairy in as well. I fell more full and calm. So my goal is stay OP today. I hope to hit the gym tomorrow.

Have a great day all and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Good morning everyone!

Today, I'm off to a so, so start, but it's a start none the less.

Breakfast: 1/2 slimfast optima = 3 pts. (I'm so not a great breakfast eater!) I've got to work on that.

snack: zero :rolleyes:

Lunch: having a bowl of soup = 6 pts.

H20 intake: ;) ;) (only 70,000 more cups to go!) :D

Have a great OP day everyone!

Howdy all!!!!

Welcome Boop!!!

Bandit - good luck on your weigh in!

I did ok today but eating late (in a few minutes) and not really eating something that is good for me but I am starving!!!! Did go to the gym though. Hopefully, this will ge easier!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are having a good day so far. I did well yesterday. Taking it one day at a time. I found that if I plan ahead I do better. Sat down and planned out dinners for a week. I think when I reduce stress it helps me stay on track better.

My heart goes out to the families of those killed on the Chile excursion. :( Could happen to any one. That is one thing that scares me in the ports of call is the narrow winding roads with huge drop offs.

From what I can see from the news conferenences and the celebrity web page Celebrity is going above and beyond to help the familie's and the other passengers.

Have a great day all!

Nora

Good Morning!

Happy Monday to everyone ;)

Hope every one had a good weekend. My weekend was ok. Ate more than I should have but did ok.

It is sunny and bright up here in Syracuse. I think I can diet better when the weather is nice.

Raina I was thinking about you and getting in your water. I found Propel fintess water. It comes flavored and only 30 calories for a very large bottle. Also has calcium and vitamins. You might want to try that to get your H20 in. Or try Crystal light to help.

I am headed to the Gym. Bribing myself that if I go to the gym 4 times this week I will treat myself to a perfume I have been wanting.

Will be talking to the DH about our Anniversary cruise this week to start planning.

Have a great day all!

Nora

Hi All!

dolfinmusic~ I know how you feel. I have had a lot of stress lately and unfortunately I eat when I am stressed or I should say binge eat.

I have to have a tooth pulled on Friday. I am furious. It was a tooth I had root canal done on 5 years ago and the root split and can not be saved. I had to pay 500.00 out of pocket to have it fixed back then.

I also came to the realization I am a binge eater. I don't purge but I eat way too much. I am not going to obsess about my diet or weight. I will only weigh in once per week at my TOPS meeting (take off pounds sensibly) and keep a journal about my feelings and stay out of the kitchen. So now I am one day binge free :)

Think of me on Friday around 1:30 pm est. At least they are going to knock me out for it ;).

Have a good day all! For me I am doing the things it takes to be healthy and not fretting over the scale.

Nora

Hi All!

I am happy to say I am down 2# this week. However the tooth extraction did not go well last friday. Even though I was knocked out for part of it the dentist had a very hard time getting it out. He did give me some strong pain pills but I am still having alot of pain. They assure me it will get better. Nothing worse than dental pain. Well at least it has stopped me from eating too much.

Hope every one is well and posts soon.

Have a good weekend!

Nora

Oh, my goodness!! I've been away for so looooong! Hello Everyone!!

I've got to get back on track. this new position I have has me eating so much "good" food! So, I'm trying to get back on track and quick! I only have until the end of October!!! :rolleyes:

Missing you all,

Raina!

Raina...you can do it!

My stats are much like yours....I started 3/19...weigh ins on Sunday too!

I am currently down 11 lbs.....lost 4 inches in my waist and .5 in my hips...

nothing in the chest yet! Guess the "girls" wanna hang around a little longer!

Anyway...I want to lose the 50 and maybe nore if I can!

I love this WW flex!

Hello to all the WW's!

I've been doing WW since July 2005 and I'm down 27 pounds. I've been going at my own pace because this is a lifestyle change for me. There is no way in heck that I will ever stop going to IHOP or eating brownies. I will however, stop eating the disgusting amounts of food I was eating.

If you don't mind I would love to join this thread on a regular basis. I've been on the hunt for some online dedicated WW's. I've been trying to reach of goal of 10 pounds lost before I cruise on 5/12/06. That goal is out the window but I can at least chip away at it before I leave.

My current challenges are EXERCISING. I've hit a plateau and just can't seem to get one drop of exercise in. I have a treadmill, stability ball, medicine ball, biggest loser DVD and book, various on demand workouts from Comcast. I can't figure out a way to motivate. I also haven't journaled in forever. Journaling has never been a strong point for me but it did keep me on track for my point total. Currently I have a 28-point allowance. I estimated I'm using at least 38 points per day. I also don't get in enough water to quench a church mouse's thirst.

Well enough of my rambling. If you have a moment check out my website. http://www.freewebs.com/geniseg_2000/

Thank you for reading and starting this thread!

Hello, everyone. I'm been so remiss with my postings lately. My computer crashed and I lost everything...so had to get that repaired. Also, this week I started a new job, so the past few weeks of wrapping up things at my previous position has been HECTIC, to say the least!!! :eek:

I gave myself permission to coast on my WW program, but still monitored my eating. I did gain some...but am now back on the program. I will weigh again on Sunday, and plan to see a loss!!!!

Weather here in Dallas is UGLY...with severe storms last night and more expected this afternoon. We do need the rain, but would prefer it without all the drama!! :rolleyes:

Later, ladies! (I am still the only guy here, right?) :o

Hi everyone! I'm a lifetime member of WW, and I can usually stick to the program and maintain my weight loss quite well. Sadly when there is any stress in my life I seem to forget all the healthy habits I have learned. I first joined and lost 45 lb in 1998. I did very well for about 3 years, and then I stopped going to the meetings. Big mistake! Gained 30lb back and so went back to the meeting room to try again. Lost those pounds and did OK for another few years. And now here I am again. Just came back from the first meeting this morning. I have about 20lb to lose now.

I am going on my very first cruise in September. I will be going with a dear friend who has cruised many times before. I really want to trim down for this cruise! If I like cruising and don't get seasick or something horrible like that, I hope to book one with my husband and two boys for July 2007. Oldest boy will be graduating from high school, and it will be our 25th anniversary. I just happened upon this thread, and you have all inspired me to try this weight loss thing again. Hopefully this time I'll stick with it!:)

Archived