Fun Pass

bafinegan

So we're booked to go on the Seashore Jan15, 2022.  Having trouble getting the e documents, been 2 days working on it without resolution-but thats a topic for another time🙄.   BUT...

In one of the numerous conversations trying to get the e-documents emailed, it was mentioned did I realize that I purchased 3 funpasses for myself ( cruising solo for a family reunion).  Um, when I bought them I told them I wanted one fun pass for each niece/nephew-total of 3.  Was told that all 3 would be put in mu name and it could be switched once onboard.  WRONG!  Now am being told I will have to cancel these 3 and repurchase the funpasses, one in each child's name.  AND that the refund from the cancelled funpasses cold take 4-6 weeks.  Has anyone had this problem?  Does anyone have a solution?  ggrrrrrrrr

I'm kind of confused too. Way back they sold a fun pass out of US which was like $79 pp for use of F1, theater and something else.  There might have been a max charge of two per room and then everyone in room could use.  We had it on Divinia in 2017.

Then they switched to buy a package and get so much bonus money.  Have they brought back the fun pass?

1 hour ago, dexddd said:

I'm kind of confused too. Way back they sold a fun pass out of US which was like $79 pp for use of F1, theater and something else.  There might have been a max charge of two per room and then everyone in room could use.  We had it on Divinia in 2017.

Then they switched to buy a package and get so much bonus money.  Have they brought back the fun pass?

We had it on our 2/2020 Seaside cruise. It was a struggle the last day for the kids to use up the last of it ($80 for $100 maybe ) They still offer it per website but it is issued to one person in the party. We put under my oldest son who would use his wristband to charge and my younger son would use his brother’s room key for charges. 

• 2 weeks later...