CANNOT COMPLETE 24 HR ADVANCE HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE

victory2020

Hello, App does not work properly on my phone(previous cruise & this cruise check in). I am leaving tomorrow & am supposed to fill out last minute health questionnaire but can't get app to load. I have my test results & proof of vaccination. Will that suffice at check in? I have green lane check in status with help from Princess rep a couple of weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

I didn't use an app nor a phone. I checked in at the pier when I sailed (twice in the past 3 months) and it took me less then 3 minutes. Don't worry just have your proof of vaccination and negative covid test at check in. 

Thank you.

That app is so frustrating I was expecting it to have one of it’s unpredictable not working issues.

We are at hotel in FLL for embarkation Thursday on Enchanted.  Picked up phone and touched OM icon and it came up - went to that last incomplete  Health Status and clicked on it - surprise!!!  I answered all the questions for myself and DH, hit submit and done!!!!  

Worried that I might have to upload my test or vaccine card - nope.  Only had to answer  a few questions.

I have to pick up my Medallion at port - my green lane QR code says to bring medalllion and test and passport - so not sure  how that works….I am sure someone will be there to direct us.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, gardenbunny said:

That app is so frustrating I was expecting it to have one of it’s unpredictable not working issues.

We are at hotel in FLL for embarkation Thursday on Enchanted.  Picked up phone and touched OM icon and it came up - went to that last incomplete  Health Status and clicked on it - surprise!!!  I answered all the questions for myself and DH, hit submit and done!!!!  

Worried that I might have to upload my test or vaccine card - nope.  Only had to answer  a few questions.

I have to pick up my Medallion at port - my green lane QR code says to bring medalllion and test and passport - so not sure  how that works….I am sure someone will be there to direct us.

I really believe they have fixed the Medallion app for most people. Mine is showing completed for a March trip with all fields complete. I suppose we'll have to reenter the Health Status closer to our departure date. The only thing that's missing is a photo for my husband but nothing that would slow us down for boarding.