Health assessment

dheat789

Cruise is tomorrow and filled out my health assessment I received 2 days ago in my to do list. Checked this morning and everything was check marked. Just checked again a few minutes ago and now it is unchecked and says do health assessment at terminal. Anybody have this happen?

6 minutes ago, dheat789 said:

Cruise is tomorrow and filled out my health assessment I received 2 days ago in my to do list. Checked this morning and everything was check marked. Just checked again a few minutes ago and now it is unchecked and says do health assessment at terminal. Anybody have this happen?

Yup. It happened to me twice. That's why I checked every single day for 10 days prior to departure. As long as you caught it, all is right with the world. 👍

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dheat789 said:

That's what you get for checking things twice 😁 Yes, the same thing happened on our December cruise. I suspect that the day before your cruise they change the status in their computer system - kind of "too late to do it on-line now if you haven't done it already." Our check-in was no different than our September check-in.

11 hours ago, dcsham said:

You have to complete it within 72 hours or it won’t take. Should’ve done it when you got it. They will fix it for you at check in, but in this case your bad. 

I filled ours out as soon as it was available which was several weeks before we cruised.  Kept checking all of my docs every few days to make sure everything was still a go. Checked my docs again just before sailing, and it had been reset - had to complete again.  Not a big deal to redo, but frustrating.  If it doesn't take prior to 72 hours before sailing, CCL shouldn't make it available before then if it's just going to be erased.