Captains Suite

hey-buc

30 minutes ago, hey-buc said:

I have been trying to see about booking one of these, but they just don't show up under suites. Have been searching Glory or Valor and as far out as April 2024. Is it just that they are in the much demand?

I see in another thread, "Sunshine is Back in Charleston," @EllaDuChien is booked in a Captain's Suite for tomorrow. I'd guess having a PVP or TA would increase your chances of booking one. I know @Tom-n-Cheryl enjoyed the President's Suite on Mardi Gras last August. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hey-buc said:

I have been trying to see about booking one of these, but they just don't show up under suites. Have been searching Glory or Valor and as far out as April 2024. Is it just that they are in the much demand?

Since there's only two, they do tend to get grabbed up pretty quick. We've sailed in the Captain's Suite a few times. It's nice having the extra half bath 🙂 ... The balconies differ, some are totally uncovered some are not.

If it's not showing as an option, then it's already booked, but keep checking (I do that, to an obsessive degree at times, but it's paid off several times).

Tom

• Like 1

A while back I was looking for a Captain's Suite and almost missed it because when you pick "balcony" and the options show up the Captain's Suite is to the far right and not visible on the page unless you put your cursor on the right edge of the right most balcony showing on the page and click the arrow to scroll over.

"I see in another thread, "Sunshine is Back in Charleston," @EllaDuChien is booked in a Captain's Suite for tomorrow."

You are correct...In my case, I booked a balcony and got a call on Monday that there had been a cancellation and did I want to upgrade for a stupid low price.  I am sure that this is a sign of the times right now, but there is no way I would pay for that suite otherwise so I jumped at the upgrade, even if it is only for four days!

Edited by EllaDuChien
wrong post quoted
  • Thanks 1